Leave A Message
We will contact you as soon as possible!
Home > Service > Business model
BUSINESS & COOPERATION
We are an industry leader in supply thermal Pos printing solutions, thermal printing in mobility,barcode printers ,POS related equipment and point-of-sale solutions. As product experts with deep knowledge and experience, we help you deliver value that extends beyond your hardware purchase. As a premier partner to industry manufacturers, our purchasing power is your saving.
-Industry leader serving businesses
-Serving 70% of the world famous branding companies
-Premier partner to the top brands for over 10 years
In order to be your best channel partner, we accept OEM/ODM production and cooperation with SDK/CKD for some special models.
Oem/Odm Supply Agreement Template
Company Name :Milestone/ Meihengtong Intelligent Electronic (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd
Company Name:(Your esteemed company)
1. Supply and Purchase of Products. Milestone Intelligent Electronic will supply and (Your esteemed company) will purchase the (Your ordered models)terminal printer with NFC (the "Products") in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
1. Purchase Orders. (Your esteemed company) will submit all orders for Products to Milestone Intelligent Electronic in writing Milestone Intelligent Electronics’ email address listed in the introduction to this agreement ("Purchase Order") and include in each Purchase Order
a. each Product it is ordering, identified by model or part number,
b. the amount of each Product it is ordering,
c. the unit price of each Product it is ordering,
d. the location for delivery, and
e. the delivery date, allowing reasonable time for Milestone Intelligent Electronic to receive, review, and process the Purchase Order, and to ship the Products (the "Delivery Date").
2. Accepting, Modifying, and Rejecting Purchase Orders
a. By Notice. Within 2 Business Days' of receiving a Purchase Order from (Your esteemed company), Milestone Intelligent Electronic shall accept, reject, or propose a modification to the Purchase Order by sending (Your esteemed company) written notice of its acceptance, rejection, or proposed modification.
b. Deemed Acceptance. If Milestone Intelligent Electronic fails to notify (Your esteemed company) of its acceptance, rejection, or proposed modification, (Your esteemed company) may deem that Milestone Intelligent Electronic accepted the Purchase Order.
c. Modification of Purchase Order. Milestone Intelligent Electronic may propose a modification to a Purchase Order by including in its notice to (Your esteemed company) a modified Purchase Order for (Your esteemed company) to accept or reject according to the acceptance and rejection procedures under paragraphs BY NOTICE and DEEMED ACCEPTANCE.
1. Acceptance of Delivery. Milestone Intelligent Electronic will be deemed to have completed its delivery obligations if
a. in (Your esteemed company) 's opinion, the DELIVERABLE satisfies the Acceptance Criteria, and
b. (Your esteemed company) notifies Milestone Intelligent Electronic in writing that it is accepting the products.
2. Inspection and Notice. (Your esteemed company) will have 5 Business Days to inspect and evaluate the products on the delivery date before notifying Milestone Intelligent Electronic that it is either accepting or rejecting the products.
3. Acceptance Criteria. The "Acceptance Criteria" are the specifications the products must meet for Milestone Intelligent Electronic to comply with its requirements and obligations under this agreement, detailed in Attachment A, attached to this agreement.
1. Product Prices. The prices for all Products shall be negotiated and agreed to between the parties on order per order basis. All prices are FOB Milestone Intelligent Electronic 's designated shipping point.
5. Purchase Price. (Your esteemed company) will pay the Purchase Price to Milestone Intelligent Electronic
1. 50% on order confirm,
2. 50% on shipment, and
3. to Milestone Intelligent Electronic 's account below: (Subject to update following)
Beneficiary name: Meihengtong Intelligent Electronic (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.
Beneficiary account number: 101417 32291725
Beneficiary address: 8 Shenton Way, #45-01, AXA Tower, Singapore 068811
Bank: JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A., Singapore Branch
Bank swift code: CHASSGSG
Bank code: 7153
1. Initial Term. The initial term of this agreement begins on 05/11/2020 (e.g) and will continue for 1 years, unless terminated earlier (the "Initial Term").
2. Renewal Term by Notice. Customer may renew this agreement for successive renewal terms of 1 length ("Renewal Terms"), unless terminated earlier, by giving Company notice of the intent to renew this agreement, at least 5 Business Days before the end of the Current Term.
3. Term Definition. "Term" means either the Initial Term or the then-current Renewal Term.
7. Mutual Representations
1. Authority and Capacity. The parties have the authority and capacity to enter into this agreement.
2. Execution and Delivery. The parties have executed and delivered this agreement.
3. Enforceability. This agreement constitutes a legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against the parties according to its terms.
4. No Conflicts. Neither party is under any restriction or obligation that may affect the performance of its obligations under this agreement. (Your esteemed company)’s ability to effect its obligation under this agreement shall be subject to (Your esteemed company)’s ability to raise capital for the procurement of the Products.
8. Limited Warranty
1. Warranty. Milestone Intelligent Electronic warrants that the Products
a. will be free from material defects,
b. are made with workmanlike quality, and
c. will conform, within normal commercial tolerances, to the applicable specifications.
d. The Products shall have a 1-2 year warranty
2. Replacement Products. Subject to paragraphs NOTICE REQUIREMENT and EXCLUSIONS directly below, (Your esteemed company) 's sole remedy for breach of this limited warranty will be Milestone Intelligent Electronic providing (Your esteemed company) with a replacement Product, at Milestone Intelligent Electronic 's sole expense. (Your esteemed company) shall incur the cost to ship the defective products to Milestone Intelligent Electronic
3. Notice Requirement. Milestone Intelligent Electronic will only be required to replace Products under paragraph [REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS] if it receives written notice from (Your esteemed company) of such defect or nonconformity within 90 days after delivery of the Products.
4. Exclusions. This warranty does not extend to any Product (Your esteemed company) abuses, neglects, or misuses according to the applicable documentation or specifications, or to any Product (Your esteemed company) has had repaired or altered by a Person other than Milestone Intelligent Electronic.
1. Confidentiality Obligation. The receiving party will hold in confidence all Confidential Information disclosed by the disclosing party to the receiving party.
2. Use Solely for Purpose. A receiving party may only use the Confidential Information according to the terms of this agreement.
3. Non-Disclosure. A receiving party may not disclose Confidential Information, to any third party, except to the extent
a. permitted by this agreement
b. the disclosing party consents in writing, or
c. required by Law.
4. Notice. A receiving party will notify the disclosing party if it
a. is required by Law to disclose any Confidential Information, or
b. learns of any unauthorized disclosure of Confidential Information.
1. Termination upon Notice. Either party may terminate this agreement for any reason upon 30 business days' notice to the other party.
2. Termination upon Breach
a. Failure to Pay. If (Your esteemed company) fails to pay when due any amount owing under this agreement and that failure continues for five business days, Milestone Intelligent Electronic may terminate this agreement, with immediate effect, by giving notice to (Your esteemed company).
b. Any Other Breach. If one party
i. commits any material breach or material default in the performance of any obligation under this agreement (other than (Your esteemed company) 's obligation to pay money), and
ii. the breach or default continues for a period of 90 business days after the other party delivers Notice to it reasonably detailing the breach or default,
iii. then the other party may terminate this agreement, with immediate effect, by giving notice to the first party.
3. Termination upon Insolvency Event. This agreement will terminate immediately upon the occurrence of an Insolvency Event.
11. Effect of Termination
1. Termination of Obligations. Subject to paragraph PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS, on termination or expiration of this agreement, each party's rights and obligations under this agreement will cease immediately.
2. Payment Obligations. Even after termination or expiration of this agreement, each party will
a. pay any amounts it owes to the other party, including payment obligations for services already rendered, work already performed, goods already delivered, or expenses already incurred, and
b. refund any payments received but not yet earned, including payments for services not rendered, work not performed, or goods not delivered, expenses forwarded.
3. No Further Liability. On termination or expiration of this agreement, neither party will be liable to the other party, except for liability
a. that arose before the termination or expiration of this agreement, or
b. arising after the termination or expiration of this agreement and in connection with sections CONFIDENTIALITY, TAXES, or TERMINATION.
12. Limitation on Liability. Neither party will be liable for breach-of-contract damages that are remote or speculative, or that the breaching party could not reasonably have foreseen on entry into this agreement.
13. General Provisions
1. Entire Agreement. The parties intend that this agreement, together with all attachments, schedules, exhibits, and other documents that both are referenced in this agreement and refer to this agreement,
a. represent the final expression of the parties' intent relating to the subject matter of this agreement,
b. contain all the terms the parties agreed to relating to the subject matter, and
c. replace all of the parties' previous discussions, understandings, and agreements relating to the subject matter of this agreement.
2. Amendment. This agreement can be amended only by a writing signed by both parties.
3. Assignment. Neither party may assign this agreement or any of their rights or obligations under this agreement without the other party's written consent.
4. Relationship of the Parties
a. No Relationship. Nothing in this agreement creates any special relationship between the parties, such as a partnership, joint venture, or employee/employer relationship between the parties.
b. No Authority. Neither party has the authority to, and will not, act as agent for or on behalf of the other party or represent or bind the other party in any manner.
a. Method of Notice. The parties will give all notices and communications between the parties in writing by electronic communication (e-mail) to the address that a party has notified to be that party's address for the purposes of this section.
b. Receipt of Notice. A notice given under this agreement will be effective on
i. the other party's receipt of it,
6. Severability. If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, the remainder will continue to be valid and enforceable.
a. Affirmative Waivers. Neither party's failure or neglect to enforce any rights under this agreement will be deemed to be a waiver of that party's rights.
b. Written Waivers. A waiver or extension is only effective if it is in writing and signed by the party granting it.
c. No General Waivers. A party's failure or neglect to enforce any of its rights under this agreement will not be deemed to be a waiver of that or any other of its rights.
d. No Course of Dealing. No single or partial exercise of any right or remedy will preclude any other or further exercise of any right or remedy.
8. Governing Law and Consent to Jurisdiction and Venue
a. Governing Law. This agreement, and any dispute arising out of the SUBJECT MATTER OF THE AGREEMENT, shall be governed by the laws governing International Trade and the World Trade Organization Framework Agreements.
a. Signed in Counterparts. This agreement may be signed in any number of counterparts.
b. All Counterparts Original. Each counterpart is an original.
c. Counterparts Form One Document. Together, all counterparts form one single document.
This agreement has been signed by the parties.
(Your esteemed company)
Milestone/ Meihengtong Intelligent Electronic (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd
ATTACHMENT A: Acceptance Criteria
The Product shall be accepted if they meet the following product acceptance criteria
1.1. The hardware is free from any defects which include by not limited to,
1.1.1. Cracked or damaged display screens,
1.1.2. Cracked or broken or damaged electronics casing/ housing
1.1.3. Touch screen not working
1.1.4. Battery charger not functioning
1.1.5. Charging port not functioning
1.1.6. Battery charger not provided
1.1.7. Device has a battery life less than one specified in product specifications
2.1. The software is free from any bugs and defects which include by not limited to,
2.1.1. The operating system not functioning
2.1.2. Device has connectivity issues (can not connect to our APN line)
2.1.3. Device does not turn on/ power on
2.1.4. Device does not charge
2.1.5. Device does not install and operate our technology/ application
The list above is not exhaustive, and is provided as a guideline.